The DataGlance ServicePlus Application is part of the DataGlance Framework and embraces the concept of using Data Services to access information within your RDBMS based Enterprise Applications/Solutions.
ServicePlus provides a comprehensive design, development, and deployment infrastructure for Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Using ServicePlus, you can quickly and easily:
- Develop a Custom web-based intranet user interface to any RDBMS based Enterprise Application or Solution that will persist in the face of upgrades and patches as the underlying Applications move forward
- Configure and expose any number of Data Services that can be invoked using a URL
- Perform XML Transformation. This could become the foundation of a Data Exchange engine within your enterprise – facilitating interface and data sharing between any number of Applications on any platform.
- Build a Data Bridge for legacy or homegrown systems that do not natively support XML style interfaces or transfers
- Built in XML Designer to define XML data format
- View the XML data generated by a Service before it is available as a Web Service
- Build and expose services using a standard http/https URL
- Built in Mapping and Transformation capability to define XML transformation
- Combine XML data from multiple Application/Data Source into a single XML