Our company is expanding by adding a Web Developer to our growing team in Charlotte, North Carolina. As Web Developer, you will be responsible for building and enhancing web-based software products to render on multiple platforms. DataGlance develops products for Enterprise Data Management, Document Generation and Mobile Work Management. You will work with other DataGlance Developers and provide support to project teams.
The Web Developer position reports to a Sr. Engineer unless otherwise specified.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina | Remote
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Develop user interface for web to be delivered on multiple platforms
- Hands-on development using cutting edge web technology
- Optimizing front-end performance, graphics, and CSS for Web delivery
- Self-discipline to work with limited supervision and remotely as needed
- Effectively support multiple initiatives simultaneously in fast paced environment
- Interact with customer technical teams for problem resolution
- Travel may be required
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent UI application development experience using REST and JSON
- Solid experience using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with IDE’s like Webstorm, Eclipse.
- Experience with framework such as Bootstrap, Angular
- Experience with Apache web server deployment
- Experience with SQL is required
- Languages to include Java, Web Services, XML Transformation are a plus
- Databases to include Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server
- Web Platforms to include WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
- Familiarity preferred including Asset Suite, Maximo, SAP, Primavera, DataGlance
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and multi-job support
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well both alone and in a team setting
- Proficiency in MS Office base application
- Organized and efficient for task management
About DataGlance, Inc.
DataGlance, Inc. has been supporting power utilities since its incorporation in 2001 and is a leading provider of paperless electronic work execution solutions. DataGlance offers a suite of DGPro™ electronic Work Execution (eWE) mobile applications. Our mobile applications include; eMaintain – electronic Work Packages (eWP), eRoutine – electronic Minor Maintenance (eMM), and ePerform – electronic Procedure Package (ePP), eReview – for Supervisor reviews and approvals, and eTest – for specialized testing. In addition, DataGlance has several products that support solutions including but not limited to data conversion, data migration, data archiving, Web services, document generation.
DataGlance, Inc. provides competitive salary and benefit packages.
Must be a US Citizen and be willing to have a background security check.
No recruiters please.
Please send resumes to Jobs@dataglance.com.