Our company is expanding by adding a Project Manager to our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a project team of IT and business consultants to support implementation and upgrade of DataGlance solutions configured to support customer business processes and integrated with their existing technology environment. In this role, the Project Manager will work with customers to support overall project planning and delivery and provide oversight to ensure DataGlance solutions best serve customer needs. The Project Manager will also collaborate with other project and product personnel to provide a cohesive direction for solution development and delivery. This candidate will help fulfill DataGlance’s goal to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Position reports to the Sr. Project Manager unless other specified.
This candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card holder and must be willing to have security background checks.
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Manage a project team to successfully promote, prioritize, and deliver solutions on time and within budget while delighting the customer.
- Interface with customers providing strong business analysis skills and experience leading projects, eliciting requirements, fostering collaboration within and between project team members and customer personnel.
- Problem-solve issues throughout the project to ensure alignment with customer direction and DataGlance solutions.
- Team with customer Project Managers to ensure project activities are well understood and cover all tasks needed to successfully implement DataGlance solutions.
- Develop project plans and schedules for implementation of large and complex projects.
- Oversee design and analysis, development results, testing, and change control activities to implement customer projects.
- Review and analyze customer business processes to determine DataGlance related needs including workflow, decision process, and business objectives.
- Support writing of functional process design documents for customer approval to reflect workflows and end product solution configurations.
- Assist with diagnosing functional problems, facilitating cross-functional problem solving teams to ensure problems are addressed and product implementation adheres to the project plan.
- Be a catalyst to foster smooth migrations, conversions, deployments and problem resolution of technical issues.
- Present and explain output deliverables to customers.
- Seek additional opportunities to support customer needs.
- Team with the Sales organization to support and expand initiatives.
- Take ownership of project issues as they arise.
- Verify the software meets user requirements. Monitor and document post- implementation problems and revision requests.
- Provide backup to business analysts when they require assistance.
- Contribute to the development of proposals.
- Train and mentor other DataGlance resources.
- Effectively lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provides weekly reports to DataGlance Management team and customers.
- Estimated 25% – 50% travel will be required.
- Candidate must be quality-focused, able to multi-task, and be a strong problem solver.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent related experience (Master’s degree is a plus).
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver large scale process improvement and/or technology projects on time, within budget and meeting expectations.
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks, and projects to support customer needs.
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Zendesk, and Jira.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level and front-line staff.
- Strategic thinking skills combined with self-motivation and a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Outlook.
- Application familiarity preferred including:
- Enterprise Asset Management systems such as Asset Suite, Maximo, SAP
- Enterprise Document Management Systems such as Documentum, Curator, SharePoint, Alfresco
- Other solutions such as Primavera, eSOMS, and DataGlance solutions
- 5 years of Project Management experience with technology solutions (preferable with asset intensive companies).
- Understanding of the maintenance work management and document control processes (a plus).
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Concise, effective documentation abilities
- Facilitation and change management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well both alone and in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About DataGlance, Inc.
DataGlance, Inc. has been supporting power utilities since its incorporation in 2001 and is a leading provider of paperless electronic work execution solutions. DataGlance’s family of solutions includes eWork, eDocument and eKnowledge. Included in our eWork solutions; eMaintain – electronic Work Packages, eRoutine/eRequest – electronic Work Request, ePerform – electronic Procedure Package and eTest – for specialized testing solution. Included in our eDocument solutions are EDMS and computer based procedures and forms. eKnowledge solutions include eCollaborate – remote assistance and augmented reality solution and eMedia – centralized solution for managing images, videos and audio files. Additionally, DataGlance has several products supporting solutions for data conversion, data migration, data archiving, web services, and document generation.
DataGlance, Inc. provides competitive salary and benefit packages.
Must be a US Citizen and be willing to have background security checks.
No recruiters please.
Please send resumes to Jobs@dataglance.com.