Customer Support Technical Manager
Our company is expanding by adding a Customer Support Technical Manager to our growing team. The successful candidate will focus on several activities including customer product sustainment and technical satisfaction, assist with hiring and supervising a team of Customer Support Engineers, and producing then delivering technical training to customers.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Supervise day-to-day operations of technical customer support in the customer service department.
- Participation in responding to customer service technical issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service technical procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Develop technical orientation training materials for Customer Support Engineers.
- Develop Technical Training materials for customer training.
- Deliver Technical Training to customers.
- Manage Customer Support interface with Development team.
- Assist with office management activities.
- Estimated 15%-25% travel required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent related experience (Master’s degree is a plus).
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in a technical customer service position.
- Knowledge of languages to include Java, Web Services, SQL, XML Transformation.
- Databases to include Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server.
- Basic web platforms knowledge with WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat is a plus.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Asset System such as Asset Suite, Maximo, SAP, Primavera, DataGlance is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be quality focused, able to multi-task, and be a strong problem solver.
About DataGlance, Inc.
DataGlance, Inc. has been supporting power utilities since its incorporation in 2001 and is a leading provider of paperless electronic work execution solutions. DataGlance offers a suite of DGPro™ electronic Work Execution (eWE) mobile applications. Our mobile applications include; eMaintain – electronic Work Packages (eWP), eRoutine – electronic Minor Maintenance (eMM), and ePerform – electronic Procedure Package (ePP), eReview – for Supervisor reviews and approvals, and eTest – for specialized testing. In addition, DataGlance has several products that support solutions including but not limited to data conversion, data migration, data archiving, Web services, document generation.
DataGlance, Inc. provides competitive salary and benefit packages.
No recruiters please.
Please send resumes to Jobs@dataglance.com.